Portable V-PAC SC
V-PAC SC ROOM PORTABLE UNIT
Covers a 600 -1,000 Square Feet Area
A Self-Contained multi-stage air purifier that V-PAC is easily transportable for on-demand use.
- Advanced Technology for Reducing
- Tobacco Smoke
- and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Destroying Viruses and Bacteria
- Improving Indoor Air Quality Enhancing Customer Experience
- Pet Odors
A Self-contained Air Purifier that Utilizes 6 Stages of Air Cleaning Technology to Produce Better Air Quality The V-PAC™ SC addresses all 4 sources of indoor air pollution (particles, gases, aerosols, and odors). The key to the system is photocatalytic oxidation that destroys viruses, bacteria and volatile organic compounds (VOC) in addition to particulate filtration within the air purifier. Typical Room Air Contaminant Reduction: • Particles greater than 99% • Bacteria greater than 93%
• Total Volatile Organic Chemicals (TVOC) greater than 90%
How it Works
1) When UV light illuminates the titanium di-oxide (Ti02) coated photocatalytic oxidation grid, an activation process occurs.
2) The activation generates highly reactive hydroxyl radicals and superoxide ions resulting in a strong chemical “oxidizing” reaction between the supercharged ions and gaseous pollutants such as VOCs and odor molecules.
3) This breaks the pollutant down into trace amounts of carbon dioxide and water molecules, thus purifying the air!
Stage 1 — Prefilter: 5 Micron Rating Gas Adsorption Layer: Activated Carbon
Stage 2 — High Efficiency Filter: 0.3 Micron Rating Gas Adsorption Layer: Activated Carbon
Catalyst: TiO2 Anatase
Dimensions: 21.5" W x 18.5" H x 8" D (55 cm W x 47 cm H x 20 cm D)
Weight: 23 lbs (11 kg)
Sound Level: 48-68 dBA
Maximum Air Volume: 265 CFM (8 m3/minute)
UV-C Lamp: 254 nanometers (germicidal)
Two Options Available: Part Number: 41-1311-01 41-1313
Line Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz 220 V/50 Hz Maximum Watts: 92 watts 59 watts
Maximum Amperes: .77 ampere .26 ampere CARB Certification Pending - Currently Unavailable in California
UltraViolet Devices, Inc. (UVDI) warrants to original Buyer for one year from the date of original purchase that its goods are free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service. UVDI's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of those goods which prove defective, provided that such products are installed, maintained and operated for the purpose and in the manner intended and for which UVDI instructs or recommends. Neither UVDI nor its dealers shall be liable for any special or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the designer, construction, installation, servicing, or operation of goods. THIS IS SOLE WARRANTY. NEITHER UVDI NOR ITS DEALERS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH EXCEEDS UVDI'S AFFORESTATED OBLIGATION ARE HEREBY DISCLAMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.